Tuesday, April 03, 2007

TV Times - USA - We are worried, we have not seen Paula for a few days.
First, I was very surprised yesterday when drinking my coffee in Detroit, I saw Michelle, well on TV in the sports bar I was, invited on Fox News in THE O'REILLY FACTOR ( a surprise, I did not expect that right before my flight).
Happy Anniversary to Larry. He looks fine and he is doing alright.
A lot of concerns about Paula that I have not seen for days now and according to gossips, Paula could become Pablo, I have to say that if this happen, I will not marry you Pablo whatsoever. Unexpected, CNN is a channel that keeps couple together, since I wrote that Paula was the sexiest TV Lady, in retaliation, my wife decided to fall in love with Anderson and I must admit that since, we do not argue anymore about the channel we should watch, even more, former VP Al Gore will be satisfied, we are saving on energy not using the second tv. Not only CNN is the most trusted name in news, it is also a marriage consultant and a green militant.
Soledad won the best TV good looking boots , I can't remenber the day but she won, I am sure.

No comments: