Thursday, August 30, 2007

TV Times - CNN - I made a terrible mistake, Eunice isn't on air now, somebody else is and can't find her in the Anchors and Reporters section, quite a shame, on top of that, Hugh is gone, didn't say where he was going to, Kristie left too without a word and the website at this address does say much about who I am watching. They keep on saying You are watching CNN Today, I know that because I usually choose the program I am watching, it's even disturbing because the following day when talking to other people, it crosses my mind that may be this one doesn't, may be most don't, may be I am the only one to choose the program I watch and this could explain why they keep saying You are watching CNN Today to warn viewers about the program that ended up on their tv screen. Do you too choose the program you watch? (i am practising).
I know, several times, names have appeared screen bottom but that was just too fast, I know, I am slow but if you want to know who I am watching you will have to do it again and you should do something on the website too and by the way why don't you mention where is Kristie and Hugh, I'd like to know.

No comments: