Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Are you watching? CNN? What are the news?
First, Lou is on air with a yellow tie, don't ask why because I don't know, Wolf on air too with the best political team( ever no, he isn't there).
Now the breaking news, Battleboro in Vermont (voting for primaries tonight) has also voted to arrest President Bush and VP Cheney if they ever come to the city and the resolution plans to extradite them to other authorities that may prosecute them.
You have guessed I can't disagree more with the resolution but I am alarmed with the potential consequences. I told CNN not to broadcast this. They didn't listen, they never do. Yes, Vermont is in the US. I am now very worried of the international damage this may cause, let's take an example, a small Kurdish city in Iran vote the same thing about Mahmoud, guess what will happen? So, do not reproduce that even if the resolution and the idea is not copyrighted, Please.

No comments: