Saturday, September 20, 2008

Well I don't know if it is still the case but in different states where I lived for a while you had around neighborhoods something at the time I thought it was incredible, you were able to walk around and at fall and spring in general, you would find in front of houses sometimes on the side walk, a table with what people didn't need anymore in their home, it wasn't rubbish, it was some surplus, it would run from toiletries to small kitchen appliances (plates, a coffee machine etc). Most of the time you would also find a pot coffee or cold drinks if it was summer but with nobody to insure I was told some kind of privacy to those who may come and want to take something they need and can't afford to buy. I was so astonished by the kindness and care the People of these states could show and this is why I can't wait to see Gov Palin's run because I trust that she is that America, that she will show the People it is no turning back to keep the good things that made this nation so great and so different. When she will feel free to speak about how she sees a future with more of that America, I believe the People will take her and Sen John to the White House with no hesitation.

No comments: