Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Email Times - Strange World - Am I the only one to receive emails like that ?
That was 2 days ago, I frequently receive nasty mails following my posts but that one was strange.
Text "I am your new neighbour. Hi Babe, wassup" etc... ending "I tried attaching this picture of my bum I took it today with my webcam for you ... hope u enjoy it.... Kisses wherever u want eheh" signed "xoxo sara".
What would you do, I never thought I could inspire such things, I decided to answer that "I suggest you move asap. This is a very nice neighbourhood and my hometown does not fancy such behaviour. Thank You!"
I know that wasn't very nice but Kissimmee is a family place, you know. I thought that was it and frankly I did not expect an answer to my mail but believe or not I got one.
Here it is "Actually babe, Im just about to start my show right now.. come chat mein the chat room.. i wanna get u off, i'll do whatever u tell me lol..its FREE lol xoxox sara"
Very disturbing, I thought I had been quite nasty and here comes another invitation. I decided to answer the message with a new proposal hoping it will be the end of that mail relation, here is what I wrote "So far you refused to do what I asked for, I told you to move because I don't fancy you as my neighbor and you didn't do it. Now you wrote it's free, that's not good enough, if you plan to hand me some money, may be I can watch you doing your performance, it depends if you are generous enough, high quality viewers such as myself are priceless. Do your best and post your offer for my time and you could enjoy counting me as an admirer."
Well, since this nice person has stopped writing me and I now think entering the antispam industry with my method.

No comments: