Wednesday, September 05, 2007

TV Times - CNN - What a night we had watching CNN Today!
First, we saw Eunice on air reporting and later in the studio with Hugh(I have to tell you, I was jealous seing Hugh sitting in between two very nice ladies, isn't he lucky), yes Kristie wasn't there but the Mysterious Lady(I know, she told us her name several times and don't say it, I am slow but improving and yet today I haven't checked out the Anchors and Reporters section to find out if she now is at last in there, what do you think of this syntax, am I any better). The best was still to come, a few minutes later, appeared on screen the President and PM John Edward, two men that let me think that it is still worth fighting, Freedom has a chance.
Now what if you missed that, the President spoke about Irak, Freedom and Democracy, Kyoto and more, to tell you the truth I felt like OK the President like he said will hit the road in a little while and he speaks his mind about the policies he chose and tought were the best for America and the free world.
More when the President and PM Howard have luch with ADFM
Next time you don't want miss anything watch CNN Today.

No comments: