Sunday, June 15, 2008

RESUME.....
The President left EU on saturday and I don't know yet if it has been positive, well I know he was in the UK and some will say the UK is an EU country, yes and no, yes it is geographically, but no it's not when it comes to human rights matters, Freedom and rights, if you want an idea, it's a bit like Mainland China and Taiwan or Hong Kong, same kind of story.
Has the President shown in Paris, all the necessary videos to ensure the regime and its medias stops spreading wrong informations about America?
Very good program, I saw Lou earlier and I'm watching now Hannity's America.
For example, there is no social security in the US. First time I heard that, (you know how silly I am), I said that's wrong, there is! Some big shot told me to shut up, there is none, they give people a number but no rights. Just me, I said, wrong, not the kind of rights that allows you to take a paid sick leave to paint your kitchen like it is here (a right that is not for everybody, largely used by would be close to the regime)but you have rights that goes with your social if you work and there are jobs. I didn't know (don't mention it, I know) this was like waging war on the system. They don't like it, I mean big shots).
Americans are obese, another wide spread thing, 95% are obese, for the remaining 5% looking normal, 2% are anorexic, 2% are on drugs and the 1% left are really "normal", first time I heard that, it came to my mind and was stupid enough to say it, and you know what, that's how America chooses its presidents, it's the only country on earth where you can be President based on your weight if you're skinny.... Got no success with that either....
Polution, another controversial issue, unleaded gasoline appeared in the paris regime controlled territories some 18 years after it did in the US, now when I asked why it was alright to use leaded gasoline when it was established a health hazard for quite sometime, I understood (slowly, you know why) it is not a subject to talk about....
No fun to find out what you can and you can't talk about, almost an art.

No comments: