Saturday, August 23, 2008

Are you back?
Anyway... did you enjoy it, thought you would...!;) Well I guess they didn't have to as they always try to please everybody thinkin they can cheat, nobody knows..... I hardly understand somedays how these bench of as... have managed to get away with it so far...
Well, don't make mistake, I mean about the visa...
Madonna turnin 50, Did you know?
If he had already expressed some ideas such as "it's about time, justice for the Breizh, Corsican, Basque Nations", I'm pretty sure, Dalaï Lama or not he would be welcome by the Paris regime just as much he's welcome in Beijin to talk about Free Tibet. Don't make mistakes!
It's like you don't know them...!!;) They can bite you know... well, not much they haven't much left but I think they know it's comin... Don't have anymore a people, my guess up for sale soon, they won't make it but Small Nations have what is needed to go ahead. Best on their way Basque Nation is well advanced then Corsica if helped they could be on their way to Freedom quick.
Breizh is a different story, what they have done there (didn't make much noise, don't really know why)is just terrible, it's beyond imagination, it will be more difficult, first because social networks have been destroyed with method, language has been targeted and hit with a rare violence mainly towards kids that has discouraged parents who experienced that period to ever even think of teaching their kids their national language. So far the regime policies made of fear and displacement of population have really damaged their capacity (very strange some people don't dare even today talk about what was the regime's behaviour towards Breizh Nation's member, sometimes you can feel the mix of fear and shame...when talking to old ones.
Today you mean?
For quite a while now, they've found the lethal weapon "unemployment".... They are good at it!!;) incredible, never seen anywhere else such a management to organise a surplus of population that their economy is unable to employ... But, that's how they do it, policies targeting territories and Small Nations, using it as a punishment for those who think the regime is questionable and Small Nations mistreated and spoiled.
I know but so far they got away with it, so they think it will remain that way...I guess!
I may go Home, to check on my place but I think I'm alright.
Goin to the convention? You'll be back by then?
I know what you think, not a perfect world but there is just one citizenship that sets you free to go ahead with your life, to think, to speak out your mind...with a working legal system that allows people to hit back with at the same time some decent moral values throughout society. So, the best for now (I think)is to try to set up some programs to send as many as possible of these Small Nations kids to visit to start with, later stay a year to study the language, culture and rights knowledge. I got some ideas but I need money and some partners before it can work, but you would be amazed by some of these kids left behind in the country side, they don't know what to do with them, I know...!!!;)once they can see the world.
No, I go for it's part of a set of policies designed to delegitimate any claim of rights based on "the Land", from here you get to "NO Land you can claim, No Law of the Land you can invoke" then........ guess what?? shut up!!!!! is the next step.
Yes very smart... always....!
NO sense of humor!!!!
How do you know???
Senator Martinez on air.
"A military move will be matched by another military move" UN Ambassador a few weeks ago, I'd say, you are at it.

No comments: