Monday, August 25, 2008

Be quiet, I'm watching Wolf!! He's got the right tie for tonight. You up to?
Don't be thick, I meant Ambassador at the UN, you should find it somewhere I would say two weeks ago, yes on CNN.
Don't know the missing one is Jeffrey...he's horrible most of the time I just hate what he says but the guy is likeable, don't know why.
Well, read the President's last radio message and you'll know.
No, they went there but so far it's goin nowhere. Initially the idea was to video document with personal stories of people that witnessed how the regime had organised the violence in schools to prevent the kids to speak their parent's language, but when I last talk to them, they said it's going nowhere as people accept to tell stories but refuse any recording. Scared they might get their families into trouble and say it's useless. They think nobody will ever care.
I know, that's what I said and as far as I know she tried, do it for your kids because they don't even know... but, well they being very cautious they know how vicious and twisted are the f... serving the regime.
Anderson about to join Donna on the dancefloor...just in case someone else may try to dance with her... Do you think he's jealous...?
Do you want be my boo?? I think he said that once...(check the spelling for me) would you?
An example?
Reb said they listened to that already several times (enough to Ok that wasn't just in that school) "Speak that language again and I'm gonna wash your dirty mouth with soap you breizh bastard!" This an easy translation but the idea is there and yes, she said she has enough to say they used to do it, kids were aged 8 to 13or 14...
I know that's why they dance in between Washington and Moscov... They know alright they can get caught anytime. I'm gonna love that chasing them throughout the world to judge them and guess what...!!
I know I did correct it, terrible I'm terrible Boo, My Boo, I got it..§§
Very silly ok. I do apologise but I've excuses!
You play it smart but you didn't know Anderson had asked that to Donna? Or may be you watched it but didn't remember and that's why you need me.... the recording machine.
Did you watch Carter's tribute? Didn't like it because not a word on the complete failure of New Orlean mayor, so many lives could have been saved, so many people that could have been in a safe place if only he had called for buses to evacuate people but he didn't...."We'll handle it"....
Anderson : Oooh baby, you will always be my boo. I don't about yall but I know about us....
Donna : (write it, I'm lazy)
You're no fun... you do nothing!!
I don't know how you could have expected less. But. The thing is.... Ossetians and Abkhasians have rights, ok, don't make mistakes, it may have more to do with the missile shield in Poland, we still end up there, they have rights and what about if these are denied? It's the sticking point....It's entirely his fault...next, sometimes negociation comes through very unexpected means...

No comments: