Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Online?
Here is a link to an article - A Paris regime union organisation reporting that thousands of companies are on the " breach to go bankrupt", according to this federation the regime doing nothing to prevent it.....
Get back to me, as the libor moves.
The President will speak at 1615pm to address the crisis.
No, I just don't know what can be the effect should these "thousands of bankrupcy" take place on french banks, I mean on top of the social unrest that will inevitably I'm afraid take place.
I just read the Morgan Stanley Ceo story that NY Times "cannot confirm", I guess some people should watch it cause if caught breaking the law (any one, they can count on authorities to dig) in these market circumstances when it is clear that it is expected from all professionnals some responsible behaviour, they will end dealing with the FBI and in the passed, the all thing ended behind bars....

No comments: