Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Someone I thought smarter than that asked what's at the heart of society...., race, religion?? Isn't strange to ask that....specially you!!
At the heart of a democratic society, you have the book, I mean the Bill of Rights (The Constitution), the Rule of Law and the Judiciary system (an army of judges and lawyers). Now for religion matters, see First Amend.
Do you have to care for Small Nations who lost control of their land and their future? Should ask Gov Crist of Florida about that, I'm sure he would be pleased with Mitchell to give an interview to a magasine such as Marianne. Does it apply to some other Small Nations that have a very different history but are confronted to the same challenges, I believe it does. Just tell me why a nation stops to sing. Travel to any UK game listen and tell me why the Breizh don't sing any more...!

No comments: