Friday, November 07, 2008

Well, today I wrote to Bill to find out why Republicans when not in office should do anything different than liberals did?
I'm glad the campaign is over the last few days were difficult.... A nice person in my community offered a ride to the car rental location when asked what I had planned, told him that I was thinking of driving down to Crawford Texas to buy from the souvenir shop a cup with President Bush on it, his phone fell on the floor and we almost had an accident.... not a fan, I guessed.
The following night, headed to my favourite sports bar, Indiana vs New England was on, I wasn't making too much noise but someone asked me why I was supporting The Colts when wearing my Dolphin T, told him that Dolphins not playin tonight so I support the Colts because they gave President Bush a real nice hat, "pretty snaggy" said the President knocking on it, that's why I support...
The guy gave a real disgusted look, wonder why, don't we live amasing times.

No comments: