Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rick complained, saving him is saving you says Ben, Rick insists, well, yes but it's with my hard earned money (which is true and mine in a way), so my money is saving me and someone else which is very generous and Rick to ask what do I get for doing so saving someone else who shouldn't be in the situation to be saved....now if I don't do it I die too, so.... in fact if he sanks, I sank too.... so, in fact, I have no choice but to save him to save me and I feel bad cause I feel cheated.... now that I've saved him, I in fact want the same reward I would get if he had really been sinking (I mean swimming at the beach) and was saved by that generous and courageous man walking the beach with his girlfriend(me) who didn't hesitate to jump in the water to rescue a fellow citizen, guess that wouldn't be enough though cause in this case it would like to jump in the water I was invited to do so by the sheriff pointing his gun to me asking you sure you don't want rescue that guy.... I guess that's here that we have the problem, the rescuer didn't volunteer.... that may mean, he deserves (the rescuer) a reward to be so plus some incentive to help forget that he may have been a little bit forced to be that Malibu beach lifesaver who won't be loved by Pamela.... comes the incentive, what kind of incentives can desire the responsible and effortful, save his home value is one but he already saved the one who actually helped to plumet it... so save the home value is the least that can be done .... at that point we're still left with the incentive owned to the rescuer...
What do you say? Rick, will he run for Senate?

No comments: