Saturday, October 10, 2009

Don't think Rick that you got away with it.... I keep an eye on you too..... while you look for yourself in the dictionary for cover and promote I suggest you look for downplay as well....
I'm sure I'm understood, you probably will wonder what drew us back to this comment you made a few weeks ago, well I guess it is that title I saw "Fox Vs The White House" on CNN....
Thought altogether it was unfair to say that things have reached the dirt thrown at the White House during W's Presidency, wasn't from Fox at the time you may have noticed but I heard no one complaining at the time....
I haven't heard anything on Fox targeting President Obama personally the way W used to be targeted by some expert morons.... So Rick, I do not approve your comment regarding how Fox covered the tea parties and I believe you suspected Fox to promote the events as opposed to how it was downplayed elsewhere in the medias, in fact I wonder if to cover appropriately the events according to you, you meant that just the most distressed folks should be exposed on air while ignoring the more ordinary citizens protesting what they perceived as a danger of a change of the principles that have lead the country.

No comments: