Friday, November 20, 2009

At first I was very surprised to learn that the group "Organising for America" had decided to ask $5 to “help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies.” I was even more surprised when I learned that they had decided to associate with Glenn for the 9/12 project, renounced to use the money raised against Fr Gov Palin and instead had decided to make a donation to Fort Hood victims and victim's families but as still disagreing with the former Governor over quite a few issues, it seems, the group has announced on top of collecting funds, it will ask his members to take a pen and a sheet or a keyboard and write about (not why Gov Palin is "dangerous" but why it is dangerous to pick people instead of issues and) the side they take on an issue the Governor's side is known after reading the book, it will of course be motivated. All the written contributions will be collected and published as a book to answer Gov Palin more positively than running some dirty ads with the money usefully sent to Fort Hood. It will be the occasion for all the participants to read or reread all the letters James Madison, Thomas Jefferson and others used to exchange as they fiercely debated the country's birth.
Someone told me my english was very poor and I didn't get it quite right...? I guess Glenn and Bill or Wolf will precise all that.

No comments: