Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I had to be the unwilling witness of the hainous campaign against America started in 2000 which increased soon after first President Bush election, suspended for now.... for how long?, it won't last I guess if Gov Palin is elected, (wonder why?) and guess what, I have now the burqa stuff... breakfast, lunch, dinner.... a true indigestion I can tell you. Thanks to the satellite, I can watch Glenn telling me that nowdays, the Founding Fathers are bigots, favored slavery and a few other kind compliments.
Thomas as early as 1769 (I'll check)if I don't make a mistake, wrote the first document to end slavery. Doesn't it make any difference?
Anyway, no, I would have loved I guess to be able to impress Bill even 24 hours later, but no I didn't know nimiety, I know now.
I always try to write a nimiety of mere niceties in my mails to the factor to attract some attention, I can't say it's a success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.