Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I knew you knew, to be honest I didn't want you to participate, do you think it worked and ended them finding the book? Someday I doubt....
I was a bit disapointed today after all the readings I recommended watching their news. I heard someone arguing that all their politics was "les lumieres" inspired.... we don't have ethnic quotas...(understand, not like the US... never heard of that, they're crazy, they still don't get that people don't get together by dna but they do by culture, sometime a necessary passage, doing a lot more for the good when they feel confortable and seated than "lumierised" and sick and sad as hell) resulting in a Basque lady( Lorentxa Guimon ) on a hunger strike, very sick in one their prison protesting the inhuman, degrading and shameful treatment the Basque prisoners receives. As part of the humiliating treatment, they are inprisoned as far away as possible from their homeland, isolated, making sure they can't speak to no one as very few speak euskara outside Euskadi.
These prisoners are also adressed on a daily basis in french, a foreign language, can't access litterature, newspapers and TV in their language, according to the international standards do you think this is a breach of their human rights and may be considered torture?
I am always happy to see you.

No comments: