Monday, May 19, 2008

Breaking News - Kristie said YES but it is a conditional yes - Breaking News
We will have more on this unfolding story in a few minutes.
We had to halt the story to pay respect to the victims in China and Myanmar.
You all waited to find out Kristie's conditions and we can tell you that Hugh left to think about it...
NO more of driving fast cars
NO more gambling and drinking
NO more dangerous trips away from home for days and weeks
Well that means Hugh may become an ordinary guy, how will he manage then to remain the seductor he once was with all his crazy hobbies!
Will he compromise to keep Kristie?

To find out WATCH CNN Today
You did and surprise, Not Kristie and Hugh, well I meant in the future, for now lucky ones you have Lou and Wolf, I know what you have in mind, not as sexy as Kristie, well that's life.
Tell me, I had to go to make a cup of coffee and whenever I go I'm always worried.
Has Jeffrey been good? I know that Donna and Gloria are good but you know, Jeffrey is turbulent.
Very nice red jacket, very cute!

No comments: