Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What are the news?
Mari has a double life, day time CNN weather forecast, night time , she is a James Bond girl, I never thought a lady with two dauthers in Georgia could have this type of lifestyle, I could have guessed following her type of driving but....Mari, whooooo, that was hot!!
Hugh is said to have taken a last dangerous assignment to make enough money to buy Kristie's gift a six million diamond.
Andrew is about to get an exclusive interview with Sharon to let us find out how she deals with the angry reactions that followed her statement.... is that the only reason driving Andrew's interest in the case....Who knows?
Shakun wears tonight a lovely red jacket but the story with Patrick is in a dead end as I don't know where he is.
I left to make myself a cup of coffee and I'm not sure what Shakun and Andrew were talking about, it was some plumbing problems but I don't know, was it Scott or NASA, I'm not sure.
Mark is surely going somewhere but I have no clues yet.
It was just confirmed, a bocked pipe has caused Scott some severe delays in finding out he was convinced to work 7 years for the President by propaganda. Shame on you Scott! A man too small for big times.
Want the truth, wait for Dana's book, I will, for now :

No comments: