Thursday, April 09, 2009

I got some great news for the trio, I don't know how I missed that.... Man... This is a product US insurance companies never thought of.... great stuff... I just found out (a bit late on that one, was out a few months ago it seems) that the paris regime insurance companies have a true special home insurance that covers your kid's crime compensations to the victims you or they may have have to pay following court's decisions as they grow up progressing in the criminal career they pursue.... I don't know yet if stock holders and others insurance policies holders agree with the product but sounds to me pretty innovative stuff. To find out more, here is the subject though it's in french but I know Glenn will love it.
The video is gone, the french state being scared the hell off but you may find something soon, or contact, a tv broadcaster named M6.

No comments: