Saturday, May 23, 2009

A strong start for the coming week,
Sri Lanka, not a real surprise, I have learned that Columbo's government has declined the offer of an international inquiry for the Tamil's civilian deaths in the conflict.... I must say that if the government had accepted, it would have taken me by surprise. It is said that India and China have cautioned the refusal of the independant inquiry.
So, I have one good news and a bad one. I will start with the bad one.
I can see humans haven't changed, whoever they may be or look like, only interested if they are or their close family is involved....
Now the good news,
It looks like that none of the alleged members of both Goverments that have cautioned this decision to refuse an inquiry have any Tamil's disapeared family members and won't be grieving because of this conflict in Sri Lanka in the coming days.

No comments: