Sunday, February 10, 2008

Email Times - What a surprise I had today reading my mails right after I watched Larry, Bill Maher was invited, wasn't a good idea Larry had, the guy wished to be Jon(we got one touble maker, don't need more) but he isn't and he said some real nasty things about Republicans, liar was my conclusion.
Well, was telling you about an email I received, the sender is Virgin Mobile and the subject was Get your V-Day treat... You know how it is when sort by date isn't wide enough, I mean you don't get the whole thing, anyway, I thought, GREAT Virgin is planning something for the Veteran's Day, how great, how nice, a foreign company (a UK company not as foreign as others are...alright) is planning something nice for the Veterans, wrote to the wrong guy but the intention is nice or may be they asking people to join their effort for the Veterans preparing something nice (such as free minutes to call home, free phones, help with medicare etc... )and my heart was right away full of good feelings. Next thing I did was opening my message, so interested I was, and guess what the subject (Big Letters) at the top was? Get You Valentine's Day Hook Up with Virgin Mobile.
Passed the surprise, I thought, Hum well, Bill Maher might be right after all, Republicans have problems(sexual), that's what he said, if whenever I see V-Day I think Veteran's Day when it is Valentine's day Hook Up, I must be in trouble and very Hill Billy spirited.
Took me a few minutes more, and I thought, might be Bill the sick one, the guy is sexually obsessed with the black man performance thing if I refer to what he said about Barak, I am going to tell Larry to not invite this one again too.

No comments: