Monday, February 04, 2008

TV Times - CNN - Haven't switched to CNN yet,
do it now coming up Pre Super Tuesday Election
and Mari looks absolutly great!
I know, you gonna be shocked, you have been watching Paris regime state channels and you thought the competitors are all Democrats, the US Presidential election is just a race between Hillary and Barak and you had that for about 3 minutes every single night sometimes more with a special report on Democrat's candidates.
Well, you want to know the real thing don't you, well watch CNN and find out about the next President of the US, he'll be Republican, I don't know why, just in the air tonight, I can feel it and it's your time to visit
Anjali in red looking gorgeous, where is Richard?
Lou on air, not that often. Do I think you can one day love the land, the constitution, the people, the culture, the spirit of a nation when steeping on this nation's soil the first thing you did is breaking the law, when the first act of your new life is a violation of law, the founfing act of you becoming a US citizen is a violation of your parole (you promised the immigration officer to not overstay, to respect the law, to not take a job), the answer is no, I don't think it's a good start.
Don't worry, I'm talking to myself, you don't have to feel concerned.

No comments: