Sunday, February 10, 2008

TV Times - CNN - Urgent Call To the Public - Please warn Kristie that Hugh is back in Hong Kong.
And I'm worried, I can see the way he looks at Anjali, how nice he behaves and smiles to her. Kritie should come back asap.
Markets : Well, no indication, Anjali has a black and red outfit, doesn't help Bear or Bull, we'll have to wait and Mari has an orange one so...
BAFTA's, La Vie en Rose winning, don't know why, got the wrong story. Hugh's life is la vie en rose, adventurous trip, gambling under water, girlfriends ...
Did anybody knew that Anjali wanted to go the Grammy's awards ceremony? I guess Richard is again somewhere in the world not paying attention... If I had known that I would have invited her to go and meet with Brooke and Jon, probably around, he's everywhere. That's new, do you think Brooke and Jon might...I'll have to think about it but that's an idea. Brooke has a lovely dress tonight, man....I wish my falcon was ready. No luck. Patrick's tie let me think he might meet later tonight Shakun at the Baftas, luckyone.

No comments: