Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hoops!! Did you get this one from iii

Watch it, I'm in again and we're goin up...
Slow and steady, just my way.
Of course I did!
Sometimes I just wonder, looked they're out of time.
I mean medias and talk shows
It's steady right now... You had your storm jacket on? Helly Hansen?
Stayed dry....!!
Don't know was frozen for the past 20' was about to say
Get ready, watch I think 80 - Looks like we're goin to have a great night, Kristie has a white jacket and Hugh a blue tie, the perfect world. And then no blogger and cnn is gone. I'm 2 ways now
Can't see her smile, screen allows me to watch Pricilla but no Kristie....... Are you getting it? Sky is out too - and now CNBC is down too...
Sky's back so is CNN..........!!!!
That's what I call Free Press, Sorry Kristie!
I'm blind again. Welcome to The White House is fine but CNN is gone again.
That's it I have everything runnin again - switch my coffee time.

No comments: