Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mari is very smart. I don't like that colour Kristie, the red dress looks much better! I know, you don't have to think that loud, none of my business... I wish it will...
I wonder if Hugh asked Mark where he's got his suit from, very nice and excellent taste I mean the colour. You should get one just like that!
No, that's not me, Mari!
Hugh, what have they done to Andrew, doesn't look very happy there.
But who started it? Oil producers and the answer came...
Kristie, you shouldnt look that much delighted in advance, that's not very nice, you know.
Yeah, I do agree, tonight Manchester wasn't at its best, but it has already beaten Barcelona, specially the first year UK Clubs were back in EU competition(after the ban), and that was a great victory!
Well, Mari, I just read Lou's email, "Calderon expressed his admiration for the contributions of illegal Mexican immigrants in the U.S. and said friends and members of his own family are living here illegally." and guessed that after all, may be it was me....the donkey....
The blue top is very cute!!
Floridian gators are quite good, they get their share of pets every year at the love season but most of the time if you don't swim at night in lakes well, you'll be alright.

No comments: