Monday, April 21, 2008

Online???
I know I'm late and blind probably for an another 20' or so. What are you guys up to? Iwasn't even able to check on the rate. When I'm ready I let you know , I'll be in half hour or so.
Death too silly!!!
Just got today's forex NYC recap note that says "within striking". Ready?
All the others say what?
Hey, had some issues, kind of stupid....well you know. Mistrust once more....
No I sold, I'm done with that, I got ripped off by 2000 but well you know them, corruption, spoliation and destruction stands for "liberte, egalite, fraternite.... and I have to get ready, (almost there, one platform runnin), I still hope to be able to wire more $$$$$ for the kids..., they can't stay here, it's gettin worse...
I'm up and runnin, down 3 ?
Lost you. Still death Shakun on air? She was yesterday mornin....§§§§
That's it, got everything again runnin smoothly, just saw Shakun with a red jacket!! Bull mk?
and I get you stereo there. Swicthin now.
I'm still with a problem...., don't know why but you're not getting it, it's below.
Keep an eye on F news, they have somme illegal aliens who forged ids, passports etc... to get jobs, enter or remain in the country, they are on strike and may get away from prosecution(to be followed). Unless forgery is now a legal activity, this should lead to reevaluate the kind of security threats F ids poses through the V waiver program...
I'm off this one now and tradin.

No comments: