Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Watching Wolf (on air now) I hope that Lou thought to copyright some of hid ideas he expressed in his shows. By the time the campaign has ended, he may not be the next independant President, but he surely be a multi billionnaire!
Very nice suit, Mari.
That was a pretty clear statement from the President, nobody really cares, but I approve witn no reserve at all!
Did Hugh get his?
I hope it will be Chelsea, Manchester vs Liverpoll would be heartbreaking!
I wonder why Dems denounce President Bush's failed economic policies when they have had the majority in both houses for almost two years, drives me to think that after all having the majority is useless when it comes to policies initiatives, may sound stupid but makes you think why did they want to be elected and win the majority in half terms elections? ?? ??? ????
Thanks, I wasn't sure it was 89, I can remenber that game, was in Tenerife and what a great night!
Definitely, my kind of watch!

No comments: