Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am! Have you seen that Bonnie has always some cute jackets.

Breaking News - Bonnie invited in Honk Kong to try a cake - Bonnie not convinced by the ingredients of a traditional Chinese cake has not promised to tase it but has accepted to go to Hong Kong to meet with Kristie and may once there try traditional Chinese pastries and will later report this hot topic, Pastries in the World, CNN may also organise a worlwide pastry contest, competitors will send their best cake's pictures over I report, following a first selection, Bonnie may come to your country to taste your cake.
May be in the future!
No, I just wondered why Jay prefers totally naked to nude!
Cute!!!!
Here you go : Jessica
It looks that it's gonna be showtime EU openings....
Stock deal BoA Merryl! Should be signed!
Long time we haven't seen Shakun, how is she doing?
From the Campaign (What you can't affors to miss):

Reducing Taxes for everybody :
This is too much, far too much!!
I'm sad cause I liked Lehman, it's my mortgage bank but you know saving and loans went sadly too and markets recovered...
I don't know yet for sure but remember that some junk bonds(Mike, Yvan and Drexel) portfolio went for really cheap and since proved to be not so bad assets so.... watch it. It's always the same thing, one day before some of these stupid a... were ready to pour in billions the next day everybody goes mad, what was 100 now worth 1, SO.....
Come on Isha, I give you 9.5/10!

No comments: