Saturday, September 13, 2008

I felt slightly neglected, looking around asking where I am isn't the best way to make me feel confortable. Am I too short or something? Yes Sky News did that just minutes ago!
Messages such as "Sack the board" and "Cockney Mafia out" says a lot about the anger in New Castle.
So how overall did you think Gov Palin did?
The interview I mean.
I know, it's was in a way a terrible confession to make on their side! Altogether, what came up first was how she seats down...!!
It's great discovery for DC, first time they see how a hard working lady with kids not raised in a million dollar mansion that didn't go to upper class university sits when the situation requires her full attention....!! Really meant that, it's a terrible confession to make, they don't see any!
I see it as a victory, though I was wrong it didn't turn into a court hearing, it was the DC very private clubs, bar, restaurants and gyms entry exam!
No, double victory! I know out of touch, so is the President, Sen McCain and quite a few others but not the people that have spend hours in those high end very private DC locations discussing how to define, using the right terms, the Bush doctrine...!
No, I don't think so, nobody else would be asked " what do you understand....". I think she was great under these circumstances.
You can also look at it that way, if Georgia had been a NATO member, he wouldn't have engaged into an offensive of that type using in a urban area cluster bombs, compromising other members both militarily and politically....
Never too late, the deal reached in Zimbabwe has allowed to consider that Robert may attend again the School.
The tone used let me think that there was something of, Lady, please leave your Hill Billy Nation member muddy boots at the entrance, you're entering civilisation... not all, I also heard some nice things (I think Cindy on CNN)...
More complicated than you think, with all due respect for the today's Roman Catholic Church, the clergy has helped the regime to bash Small Nations, has helped the regime to fight and destroy as much as they could the diversity of Small Nations languages and cultures before being bashed by the regime(their turn). The regime used the clergy and the religion to fight Small Nations, once done, they decided they didn't need anymore what they considered to be an ideology that would slow some further steps to ruin Small Nations, and now .... I doubt it's sincere (I may be wrong) but I think the regime thinks it needs some spiritual help to run the place, the only thing that really matters, what will do this clergy today? Will it choose this time to repair the damage it once helped to cause and will it be on Small Nations People's side to admit some wrong was done to the People?
Well, you know the Pope is a moral authority and it is always a bit disturbing when moral authorities meet with some type of regime.... but other than that it's a Roman Catholic Church problem...
I think it's unwise to comment... refer to the Constitution.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
I know you know, just a reminder.

No comments: