Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sports Times - Davos - Unexpected, this morning in Davos main road, a game, Slow Down Vs "R", Official Referree Richard!
Most recent score was 17 to 15, Slow Down heading. I didn't know he was playing, Jean-François was invited and told Richard, politicians should ask for more transparency when asked about the recent financial turnmoil and subprime mortgage crisis, I can't tell you if he was speaking about the Societe Generale rogue trader, a smart guy who managed to loose 7.2 Billion dollars on markets, no kidding!
Just like me, you love You should watch CNN Today and inspired by the LA show, I may add some fighting in mine. Imagine Stephen(on air now) inviting Patrick at a sword duel to win Shakun's heart. Andrew in another duel facing Richard to seduce Anjali.
I now know what to do next, I will start saving to invite Kristie on a space trip, knowing how tide Hugh is when it's not about gambling and travelling on his own, he won't come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this must be heartbreaking news for you but Anjali is married and so is Kristie, Kristie is actually married to a lawyer.(Check the link below)

http://www.chinadaily.cn/olympics/2007-08/06/content_6012402.htm

I wonder if Hugh knows about this otherwise he can get into trouble.

Anonymous said...

www.chinadaily.cn/olympics/2007-08/06/
content_6012402.htm

Now it is complete.