Sunday, January 13, 2008

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN Today, Hugh is doing it again!
Please Mari, don't help Hugh with the weather in Hong Kong. Temperature dropping etc... This is not a gentleman behaviour, I will brave very cold weather for Kristie, Hugh should stop this sort of argument, not a chance this may change my mind...
Very sad, initially I planned to fly to Hong Kong then to LA with Kristie to go to the Golden Globes lavish ceremony and meet with Jon there, I guess that now I'm gonna have to cancel the trip.
I first was glad Jon did finally decide to work again, sounds in fact he was just out of pocket money and did just one Global Edition to pay for his coffees. I have crossed some lazy folks but one edition in three months that's over the top and the worse is I can't even fire him, he isn't working.
Where is Anjali knowing that Richard is in Indonesia, if you know, speak up. Sasha from Sky News has won a week in my hometown Kissimmee since I found that international mainstream medias have a problem getting informations about what's going on in Central Florida. Last week and this WE, I was under the impression there is an epedemy in the Media Nation, CNN or Sky are only informed about road accidents on I4, it's just like the only thing we do is we drive and we crash, a Central Florida hobby, kind of.
We have so much more from Cypress Gardens concerts to Disney World, Sea World, for more check here, specially today because Sandra Phipps Holder is Artist of the Month at the Osceola Center for the Arts, (I know I shouln't but Osceola is my county you see, so you know).

No comments: