Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN Today and of course you want to know why Kristie isn't in Davos.
Well, I guess a french air controller's strike stopped her plane from taking off and she had to stay in Hong Kong missing the meeting we had in Davos at the Belvedere. I'm so sad but I saw that Hugh (not a gentleman, typical Aussie) is really enjoying the situation, no more black stuff and smiling all day long. Visit Amy, This is the life.
Not Hugh's fault, but today you may have seen the I4 and been told that it is raining in Central Florida, the Sunshine State. This is when CNN gets vicious. The only reason they mentioned that was to find a ridiculous excuse for not reporting on Rudy campaigning in my State, Florida specially because today he was probably not far from my county Osceola where is my Hometown KISSIMMEE. When you are such a big network, you could come up with something a little bit better, really......
Now, was it really raining badly in Central Florida? Well, you have the right to know what's the weather like around my Hometown, here is what Floridians say, "if you don't like the weather, just wait for 10mn", this is why it's called the Sunshine State. In some extreme cases we may have rain for a night which is good and the following day, Sunshine again. The unfairness of reports on Central Florida is probabbly for political reasons. Come and Visit Us.

No comments: