Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TV Times - CNN - Tonight, I do hesitate, what's sexiest, a red Kristie or a black Kristie?
Are you looking for a safe haven or a few days in the sun this winter? With all the bad weather all over the planet, you don't know where to go, let me suggest my hometown Kissimmee, what is the weather for the next 4 days?
You won't believe it, high seventies and sunny most of the day up to next sunday. Do not delay any more, come and see us in central Florida, you'll love it!
And guess where Richard is, in California, lucky one, I was told he was seen around the Ronald Reagan Library, I don't know yet where he is staying nor if Anjali was able to make it there. I'll keep you posted on that but right now, my rival Anderson is on air and I have to go an watch the Republican debate, you should do the same!
I saw Hugh, he's in China and with the bad weather, doesn't look too good, do you think he is doing all that to show he can brave cold weather?

No comments: