Monday, January 21, 2008

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN Today and what you have to know.
Shakun is back on air and Kristie left to meet me in Davos at the Belvedere where I am staying. I am not sure it was him but I may have seen today Richard fooling around Bill's house, I probably should invite him for a coffee at the Belvedere's bar when Kristie arrives. Hugh is pretty sad, he wears a black tie, I understand but well he should have thought the consequences his type of life may have sooner.
At last I have seen Rudy, he has been in my state (Florida) for quite a while now and so far I didn't have a chance to see him.
Are you still watching?
Wolf on air for the Democratic Debate and just now Hillary and Barak are having an argument. I don't know why a new legislation can be necessary to fight predatory lending, it was a long time ago but I was taught that using my knowledge (or a diploma) to sell financial products (or anythingelse) to someone who is clearly unable to fully evaluate the consequences of his or her decision because of his or her level of education, his or her vulnerability would drive me in front of a judge. Is this changed?

No comments: