Thursday, January 17, 2008

TV Times - CNN - What happened last night, you all wonder. No surprise so far, Hugh still trying to survive, hoping that winter will last all year.
And, he is lucky. Temperatures rising everywhere except in Hong Kong, 11 again yesterday but for how long?
I found out that Shakun is probably in London, have you seen that Patrick was last night very smartly dressed, I was told he was going to get Shakun at the airport right after he finished work. Stephen who is very fast seems to have made a point, he lost Shakun but because Richard refused to give up his travelling all over the world, Anjali seems to be sensible to Andrew. By the way, I don't think Anjali needs any diet, she looks georgous.
I may be flying today to Big Foot home to satisfy this crasy demand of I report in an attempt to land in Hong kong with something Hugh won't have. Never know, if Jon doesn't mess up the january 22nd Oscar ceremony with his strike, Kristie may accept to fly with me to LA to attend the thing. Now I just have to hope that coffee cotations keep going up (keep buying strong) to make sure Jon has to go back to work.
Music Times - Amy Macdonald - After lookin for days, weeks, months, I finally found the song I heard once sang by Kristie to Hugh but the guy is obsessed by adventures and didn't pay enough attention, how did you manage to blow it like that Hugh?
I am sure that if Kristie sings that to me, well man....
That's it I can see myself drivin, I'm headin west on 192, music is loud, Amy singin This is the life, my hot tub has nothin to do with that green water seen in London zoo. Already home sick. Lookin for the flight that will take me home.
Just wondering if Ralitsa and Jonathan are having an affair? Humm...!
Amy singin The Road To Home. Kissimmee's been everything I ever had.
I'll be soon Home, calendar is back on the wall for the countdown.

No comments: