Monday, January 14, 2008

TV Times - CNN - Bad news, temperature rising in Hong Kong from 11yesterday to 14 today, the clock is ticking Hugh. Merky or not won't change a thing.
I'm not aloud to comment on the hot stuff in primaries I wish I could but... Though, I can say that today I was asked who may be the next President of the United States of America. My answer was that I am not able yet (I have to wait the end of the primaries) to tell who may win but what I can assure the candidates is that the winner or a very important member of his or her family or team will have organised a public debate in my hometown Kissimmee (you will be able to watch it live on CNN). Don't make mistakes I'm not sayin that if you organise a public debate in Kissimmee townhall, you'll be elected, but if you don't well you may loose the election.
Remember that the key is do it twice, have a public debate during the primaries and come back just days before the general election. If you want to fact check contact Gov Jeb BUSH and Gov Charlie CRIST.
Are you going to take the risk of loosing?

No comments: