Thursday, January 31, 2008

TV Times - CNN - The News, Richard is now in Holywood California, Mari was tonight both red and black, Eunice was in black, we heard Hugh but didn't see him probably looking terrible with all that snow and now watching Democracy in progress with the Democratic debate in Hollywood at the Kodak theatre.
Are you watching? You should to get an idea of what is a democratic presidential election depending on where you live in the world but it does help sometimes to see how elsewhere people argue and solve controversial issues without violence.
Now, I can tell you I watched last night debate and I hesitate on who is the winner. Though i am sure on one thing, Gov Huckabee scored very high at the end of the debate when he spoke about the Ronald reagan he knew, I believe this is the way to go.
When I hear comprehensive immigration reform I get worried, I just wonder if it means that people that have cheated will get ahead of me, I have been in the line for the past 4 years and frankly I think those waiting legally in the line should be the first ones to be able to access the legal path to citizenship.

No comments: