Thursday, October 11, 2007

Countdown 24 days to go,can't wait, almost there back home!

That's what I'm doin today, ever tried a doctor pepper?
Been away for too long.
Na man, first thing I'm gonna do is hit Highway 1
Hey, gotta be kidding won't tell ya east or west but I'll be goin south hahahaha
it's goin to take some time to be myself again but I did start the training
the language, man , the language that's the toughest part of it, I bet you don't know the kind of frustation it is when you wanna tell something, you know you know but it doesn't come out and slowly just like a birth, it's coming back, you can speak again, it was buried deep in your mind, so deep that some days you came to the point that you not sure any more, you not sure which language you spoke first, which one is yours and step by step you coming back to life, you can speak again yet it's tough but more you listen to people speakin more you know alright it's comin back, first you grabe the words then you get pictures back, confused yes, but you know you 're recoverin, now I can't describe how good it is.
To fight homesickness click here and don't be afraid of runnin wild, click!

No comments: