Sunday, October 14, 2007

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN Today, Important happening live, Andrew's back!
Let's start with the competition, who is leading half way?
First the Lady's Race, counting tonight, Karen by a tiny lead over Kristie and Shakun. Now the Men's race, Hugh has been leading for quite a while but with Andrew's tie tonight, his lead is now under a severe threat from both Andrew and Kevin, tough, we may have to wait for Guillermo to have an exact idea on who may be the winner.
In the Lady's section, when Mari returns we could face drastic changes, altogether it is just too soon to make a clear guess on who may be wednesday TV Dress Code Prize winner specially now that a challenger just entered the competition, let me introduce (I am cureently checking)
Now from the Global News Center, (yes Jon is fired, I didn't appreciate I am here to explain, I am here to tell you etc....a shame)
To honor Vladimir's visit to Iran, Teheran's regime had prepared a very special "Welcome Mister President" in a local custom manner secretly made.
We will have more in a few minutes.
Don't miss out an Eye on Korea now on air with Kristie!§§!
I was telling earlyer that we had a new challenger in the Lady's race, let me introduce Anjali( I know, they are terrible, don't ask me who took that photo nor who is in charge of maintaining the website section of Anchors and Reporters with new and accurate informations and photos, talk to the management, Thank You).
I kown most of you are unhappy with the decision I made regarding Jon, I know it's not democratic, I know it's unfair, I know it's unconstitutional but what you have to understand is I caught myself laughing and I cannot fire me, I don't have a job and I don't like somebody to make me laugh about someone I support, I had to do something that's why I think it's fair to censor the person responsible who happenned to be Jon.
By the way, write something funny about your President, something that looks like what Jon does with President Bush, send it to your national TV broacaster to find out if you do live in a Democracy. (Legal Disclaimer : Don't do it unless you live in the following countries USA, UK, Australia, for a complete list write to CNN.com).
Baseless! tells Teheran's FM, the regime isn't involved in the happening organised by its most fervent militants for Vladimir's visit.
Any other statement would be astonishing, imagine the regime saying, "We planned it, helped with logistic, we even had a ready statement if any success, it is a zionist plot to destabilise the good relations we have with Russia".

No comments: