Sunday, October 28, 2007

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN Today - A new high in the competition.
WHOA, we have this morning an absolutly incredible Anjali in a white tres chic suit§§§§§§!! You have to see that. She, of course, is taking the lead. According to the latest report Hugh has drowed Johnathan in Macao where they have been glambling like hbipbip (just like Jon) for the past few days, I told Kristie where Hugh was to begin with and warned her where he would probably go to hide but don't know if she managed to find him yet. Shakun left to I was told meet Patrick at the airport who managed to take a few days off and decided to rush to Hong Kong. Has Anjali met Richard, was is it possible to get the ballet in the airbus, I don't know for now but "Do stay with us" (this is the new Shakun's version) and we will find out.
I listened to Arnie and he is a great Gov!
I knew it, Mari was not goin to let the title go just like that. I don't know how she guessed Anjali was launching a full scale attack to take the lead but she immediately answered with a shirt and jewelry.
I couldn't explain why I had sympathy for the Kurdish nation struggle to leave in peace somewhere. I knew that Kurds were middle east untouchables, that they were mistreated in almost every country they live in but the PKK violent methods didn't help the cause internationally. And the light came.
Since I heard that "Mahmoud" has offered help to Turkey PM "Let's kill some Kurds, why not together" I now know my intuition was right(as always - thank you - clap clap clap). Kurds are the victims and this nation needs a country, at least a land where they can be protected. Teheran's regime, Damas regime will hate the idea, Turkey may not like it as well as a few others but these countries have had important Kurdish communities for a long time, just ask them how many Kurds are in your governments, administrations, how many go to universities etc...

No comments: