Thursday, October 25, 2007

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN Today is back. The disaster is partially under control in California and I found Hugh.
Kristie, Kristie, Kriiiiiiiiistiiiiiiiiiie,
Last night, I saw Hugh yesterday morning in Beijing, he said he was reporting on a lauch to the moon but I think this was an excuse to pop in Macao on the way, I don't wanna be mean but....
No answer, I wonder where Kristie is?
You may not be interested but I saw Anjali too last night, she was having a dance class but it looked like she is gone have to work really hard with her leg before heading for a ballet show, may be she should keep her job at CNN.
I also discovered, two night ago that we may have a heating up love story between Shakun and Patrick, I never saw Shakun like that before, asking Patrick this and that, smiling, being really nice to him, I don't know what happened in London but I wonder now if it was just a shopping trip. I will investigate, I have to.
I wonder how Andrew will deal with that, he said that he was a traditionalist but Kristie left to go after Hugh, Anjali left for a ballet course, Shakun seems to be in love with Patrick, I hope his feelings are not hurt too much.
No, Anderson can't get in the story, it is personal.
Tonight, the Racing spirit is raging in Honk Kong with suits for everybody, outstanding tie for Andrew, very fashionable red jacket for Shakun and a smart suit for Mari, we are now reaching a very high level in the competition.
Richard in Sydney could also enter the story being quite a competitor when it comes to suits and ties but he is always on the go and it is going to be difficuld to find him a girlfriend with that job he has, we may try to organise a ballet in the airbus on a flight from Sydney to Hong Kong to see if we can have Anjali meeting Richard onboard.

No comments: