Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN Today, you won't believe it Hugh is back.
The guy is incredible (a real Aussie), I don't know how he managed to convince Kristie to take him back after all he has done. I think she's too nice. I bet he will do it again. I just saw Hugh looking at Kristie, don't you dare thinking about it!
I was about to write that the TV Dress Code Prize Jury has decided to include the smile into their decision. This new element to appreciate the competitors had lead to Mari keeping the title but since I heard this nasty comment about our fantastic, great and permanent sunshine in Florida, the place where you want to spend your next vacations, with regret, I have decided to disqualify Mari, I had to, very sad but we cannot accept mistakes in Florida weather forecast.

No comments: