Thursday, October 04, 2007

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN today, Breaking News - Breaking News -
Shakun, just back (after several days of search) and Stephen have found where Hugh is. You won't believe it, he left Kristie to play poker, isn't that a shame? Worse of all the party should take place underwater, I mean, this is typical Aussie's madness, would you really leave Kristie to go play poker underwater? I wouldn't. Though I wonder how they going to manage to smoke downthere and I have no idea how they are going to deal with the ice for the drinks. I don't know why but I never expected Hugh to be a game addict. That could be a good subject, remind when he comes back, to send Amy(not currently working for CNN but) and Hugh(how lucky) reporting on rehab to get more people warned about addictions.
I have listened very carefully to what Myanmar Foreign Minister had to say and to tell you the truth I didn't understand when he spoke at the United Nations why Myanmar military had to shoot Burmese civilians and monks to confront "powerfull countries" interested in a political showdown. To me, this is a very strange strategy.
I of course apologise to all Aussies around the world, to Australia, to PM J. Howard and the Queen for the desperate joke I made about the "typical Aussie's madness".

No comments: