Sunday, October 21, 2007

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN today tonightWhy? Something always happening there.
Take today, where is Hugh?
HUGH, HUGH, ...HUGH
Where are you?
No answer, probably gone gambling again.
HUGH, if I were you, I would rush back to Hong Kong and fast, Kristie is back from South Korea, and guess what? Andrew, opportunist, popped in tonight to say hi, are you doing Kristie? etc... and he is staying around. I think you should stop messing around and come back fast. Well that's my opinion now...
Mari is alright too.
Now the News CNN doesn't have.
ING bought Netbank. You don't care, you should, you may be facing trouble ahead!
So far and for the past 4 years I have had a bank account with Netbank (Georgia and World -Internet Bank)) and an automatic payment plan for my mortgage. Everything has been smooth and cheap with an excellent customer service.
Too good to last comes true.
An EU bank called ING bought Netbank. I was not officially notified, I have just received an email telling me "Enjoy $25 to open an ING account, to convert now your bank account". I know EU banks alright and thank you very much but NO THANKS (I know the crooks)!
Then nothing more.
2 weeks later, it was time for me to wire transfer some money to my bank account to keep paying the mortgage I have with Aurora Loan Services for my home in Central Florida, Heaven on Earth (Kissimmee, Paula came to visit us, I think Kristie should too, one day).
But alarmed by the fact ING was around, prior to wire the funds I decided to make a call to check out if the swiftcode, rolling number and useful phone numbers necessary for an international transfer remained the same.
Dring, Dring, Dring
Press this and that etc...
ING, Good Morning (Hoohoo, trouble, no more Net bank customer service, I am already worrying)
I do explain the story, right now I am in a foreign country, I do wire transfers to pay my mortgage etc...
ING : Sir, this is not an option
Me : Sir my mortgage payments are not optional, I have to and I just wanna know if the rolling number has changed that's all
ING : Sir this is not an option, we don't do international wires
Me : You don't have to do anything I am sending the money
ING : Sir this is not an option
Me : Alright!?!???!, What are the options?
ING : A long blank..................................................................
Me : What am I suppose to do to be able to make a deposit in my Net bank account to pay my mortgage? What are you going to do with Net bank's checking accounts?
ING : We don't know yet, we will have the answer soon.
Me : Ok Have a great day, thank you very helpful!
Now, I want to know who gave ING the autorisation to buy a FDIC insured bank and to operate in the US!
I am goin to complain to BEN!
Back to important matters, we have now the Kristie's touch with Stick around, Andrew's words are Stay with us, Larry, the famous Don't go away, Shakun's preferred are Stay tuned, I can't remember what are Hugh's preffered ones.
HUGH, HUGH, .................HUGH,
Just to let you know that when I left, Andrew was still with Kristie!

No comments: