Sunday, October 07, 2007

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN today, I haven' t yet, Is Hugh back home with Kristie?
Will she forgive him again? Is Shakun's feeling hurt? Is Andrew's decision to leave CNN Today to go to Talk Asia final? Is Mari alright and doing good with her kids, What are they going to get next Christmas?
And a lot more in a few minutes, Stay with Me, Don't you dare going away.
Ok OK stop worrying, you don't have to, it wasn't Mario on air, nothing happened to Mari, it's just another rumour just like it was for Paula, it was Guillermo a new one in the story, Mari is probably home, I will be able very soon to tell you more about her.
Big surprise, Hugh is back in good health (thanks to HIM) but I did not expect that, Shakun is there too so now the question is, where is Kristie? Is she alright? Are her feelings hurt?
Do stay with me, You stay tuned (Thank you Shakun, a brilliant teacher). We will have more on the story in a few minutes.
Usually, I don't make this sort of remark but I wonder why Mark sounded delighted when earlier on he mentioned Australia lost.
When I was looking for a home in the United States, one agent asked me where about I was hoping to find my dream home, first I told him that Miami was the city I was most interested in (I had been there several times), he then told me, well Sir, We am not sure Miami is actually in the US. I said well I am sure it is, because I went to the southernmost point and that is south of Miami and close to Little White House (President Harry S Truman, I have been there). He replied, that's up to you, but if you want a home in America then you shouldn't choose Miami, and that is how I ended up buying my home in Central Florida. Some say it doesn't look as luxurious as Miami does, I would say that't right but do you want your home to look luxurious or do you want to be sure your home is in America.

No comments: