Monday, October 29, 2007

TV Times - CNN - You should watch CNN Today, tonight, such a sexy Kristie, Eunice joining the crowd for the title.
Well, where do we stand now?
First, let's talk about unchecked facts. Has Shakun been able to reach on time the airport when Patrick's plane landed? I am not sure yet but I will have to do something about that because he has only got a few days off and he must be back in London if he wants to keep his job and I don't either know what were their plans for this short break. Was Shakun going to show Patrick Hong Hong around? Any romantic spot somewhere nearby?
I know I won't ask Hugh for that, he only knows about ectic nightlife clubs. I can also tell Kristie that he isn't in Beijing, he pretends he is but what I saw behind him drove me to conclude that my first impression was right, he is in Macao reporting on GM new green car.
To me, such a sexy Kristie tonight means she has turned Hugh's page, I believe we will all agree that he deserves it after all he has done, Kristie has shown a lot of patience but he went over the top with that last trip.
What about Andrew? Very smart, low profile but very steady with various ties (very smart one tonight), Andrew is taking the lead and I am not sure but now that Hugh has lost Kristie, I think Andrew will try to show his best in an attempt to conquer her heart.

No comments: